Sunday, 16 February 2014

Chocolate saint valentines


Let's talk about my unconditional and eternal love for chocolate. It's a love I know will outlast any relationship, and though it's painstaking to think but such a relationship might lead to my untimely death. Though I think I would enjoy a death by chocolate. Celebrating our love on Saint Valentine's day with a head to toe chocolate coordinate. Oh, excuse my smirk smile.

Bustier jumperskirt, headbow, socks, brooch: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Emily Temple Cute
Sceptre, bag charm: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Bag: Milk
Shoes: Secret Shop

2 comments:

  1. Your coordination is really sweet, I love chocolate themed dresses and the golden elements on your outfit are perfectly perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merciii beaucoup! <3 I love chocolate a lot tooo, heehee~ XD

      Delete