Sunday, 16 February 2014

Valentine's meet up



Saint Valentine's day is a popular event to dress in cute romantic lolita coordinates. And it's even better spent in the company of good people and great chocolate. This year, I was in charge of organising the Valentine's day event for the community. On top of the usual yummy chocolate cakes, I decided to make little speech bubbles for photos - 'senpai, notice me!', 'my heart goes doki doki' and 'oh, my kokoro'. Everyone loved them and though a little shy to start photographing, they were soon have so much fun!


Do you like my sister and I twinning? Fortunately I have enough chocolate accessories to share with her sometimes. And it was great to show off our lovely new gold heart bags by Milk, which fortunately holds quite a lot more than you might think!

No comments:

Post a Comment