Tuesday, 25 March 2014

March lolita haul



After a many, many years of searching second hand sites and auctions sites, I finally managed to secure a dream dress of mine! It's Emily Temple Cute's Macaron print in brown. I won it for 25,000Y and it's in pretty much perfect condition without any little pulls in the light chiffon fabric. It's absolutely beautiful and everything I dreamed it would be. 

While browsing on the auction site, I also found Angelic Pretty's Fancy Paper Dolls in lavender with the matching headbow for a buy in now price of 10,000Y. It was too good to pass up and I adore this print in this colour. I almost bought it through a shopping service when it was on sale but declined because I lacked the funds. For 10,000Y though, that's a steal!

Since both pieces were on mbok.jp, a Japanese auction site, I had to use a shopping service to bid on these pretties. I used japonicamarket.com which is really great. They charge a commission fee per item but it's not so bad especially if you find something cheaper than on the English/international sales - which happens all the time. I frequently use their amazing services and will rack up a number of items before sending them together but they are always happy to hold items for me. I would definitely recommend them to anybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment