Sunday, 13 April 2014

Masquerade night story

Red and some of its various shades are some of my favourite colours alongside navy and lavender. What a treat it was to wear my sister's red Holy Night Story for a masquerade party we organised. A little too early for Christmas, but the print matches perfectly with hints of gold and red. Plus I could wear my Baby the Stars Shine Bright crown for the first time and matches the beautiful gold sceptre too. That little beauty really serves no purpose. But luckily it withstood a number of falls over the course of the day. Oops.


Enjoy the detail shot of my wonderful headwear, or rather, how much can I strap around my head without it all falling down? Over the top girls, how do you do it? The mask was a real steal from a local accessories shop which was marked down by 50% due to some final clearance. How it was made for this outfit!

Jumperskirt: Angelic Pretty
Crown, sceptre: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: Baroque
Bag (not pictured): Milk
Everything else: Offbrand


Bonus photo because I'm feeling ever so generous today. Twins! Best lolita friend and sister I could have in the world. Also, she's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment