Saturday, 17 May 2014

Best themed (chocolate) lolita meet

It's no secret that I'm a lover of chocolate, but it seems I'm not the only one (obviously). I organised a chocolate themed lolita meet for the community over the weekend at a lovely chocolaterie in the city called Steven ter Horst. They have a lovely range of delicious chocolates as well as some beautifully decorated cakes.


I tried the 'Framboise', a chocolate and raspberry layer cake topped with a mini macaron. So perfect! The raspberry jelly was the perfect consistency and matched the rest of the texture of the cake (perfectly whipped mousse and moist delicious chocolate cake). Additionally, the macaron was, to my surprise, crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. I was afraid it might've been crispy all the way through since it was so small. But it truly didn't disappoint~
 
There were girls in Melty Chocolate (cutie triplets), Royal Chocolate, and Musée du Chocolat! Some lovely girls also came but they shared their love for chocolate by eating it! Unfortunately I forgot to charge my camera battery so I've a lack of photos. I've got to be more organised next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment