Thursday, 26 June 2014

Chocolatier Rabbits


I'm very excited to share with you my latest coordinate for my coordinate blog series! I was really happy with how this turned out and I can't wait to wear it out soon! What do you think of it? I coordinated Emily Temple Cute's Chocolatier Rabbits with navy and gold. I fell in love with the dark peachy salmony pink of this dress as soon as it was released because it was just so unique! The navy matches so well too, I think!


I'm using here, a chocolate bow brooch from Melty Royal Chocolate as a bowtie here and the cute Chocolate Rosette rosette from my beret. I think the spoon necklace matches the print, which has little mint coloured boxes on it, much better too. I am looking for Amavel's 'Delicieux Chocolat' blouse which would fit this coordinate perfectly but for now I'm using the 'Tea Party' version instead.


As for socks, these simple polka dot socks from Baby the Stars Shine Bright are quite plain but plays well with some of the patterns found in the dress too (see the little bags of chocolate?) As well as matching with the Amavel blouse and Royal Creamy Chocolate headbow in ivory. I added my chocolate watch too because... well, why not?


Even though I haven't photographed it well, the print on the dress has metallic gold writing on it. So to bring out the delicate gold colour, I coordinated my precious Milk heart bag and these super glittery jelly flats from Juju. I also bought them in a dark silver and they literally add a sparkle to any outfit.

Dress: Emily Temple Cute
Blouse: Amavel
Bag: Milk
Socks: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: Juju
Accessories: Angelic Pretty, Swimmer, 6% Dokidoki

I hope to create some more lolita style coordinates since so far in the series they have been more otome style! Until next time! x


2 comments:

  1. The marine blue adds a grown-up touch to the dress ! Very nice casual look ! +1000 for your chocolate watch, so lovely !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I never thought of it that way, but I think you are correct! The darker blue makes it less childish. Thank youuu~ The watch is very yummy (but a little too loud - tick, tick, tick!) XD

      Delete