Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Magical Etoile


I've decided to start a series of blog posts of some coordinates I've put together but haven't yet had the time to wear. After realising how many dresses I own and the few opportunities I have to wear them but how I'm always thinking of cute coordinates in my mind, I decided I should really share them somewhere before I forget them. Starting with my lovely new Magical Etoile by Angelic Pretty!


What do you think of Magical Etoile paired with red? I thought I'd play along with the French theme of the Magical Etoile print even though it hasn't any red on it. I think it makes a quirky, bright coloured outfit. Some clashing patterns like the polka dot blouse and striped socks add lots of interest and dimension to the outfit. My brooches are very French themed too! The cute rosette with the Eiffel Tower comes from Angelic Pretty's French Doll onepiece and the biscuit is made by my lovely friend.


I found a lot of red accessories in my wardrobe like these cute red Angelic Pretty socks and this lovely plain red cardigan. Since I didn't buy the matching headbow for Magical Etoile, instead I used my red headbow from the French Cafe series. You might have noticed I've taken accessories from other dresses and prints, but I find it so much more interesting than buying full sets and wearing them so.


As for my shoes, some simple Mary Jane style shoes in black helps balance the sweet black Peter Pan collared blouse. These are by Korean indie brand Baroque and slightly heels but perfectly comfortable for walking. The glitter finish is perfect for a magical print such as Magical Etoile.

Jumperskirt, socks, headbow, rosette brooch: Angelic Pretty
Bag: Milk
Necklace: Emily Temple Cute
Shoes: Baroque
Everything else: Offbrand

I hope you enjoyed my lastest coordinate and maybe one day I'll find some time to wear it out too! x

2 comments:

  1. Adorable ! The biscuit is the little detail that changes everything !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah thank you so much, dear! Yes, I love the biscuit brooch a lot too. It's from my sweet friend who made it for me <3

    ReplyDelete