Sunday, 29 June 2014

Surprise Party

 

This week's Lolita Blog Carnival inspired me to put another summer coordinate together. Maybe it's a way to escape the blues of winter! I decided to coordinate a fun and colourful outfit with an aomoji style twist. Surprise Part by Metamorphose is my first ever lolita piece and since I've expanded my wardrobe so much, I hardly wear it anymore. But at long last, a revival!


A cute lace bustier in a yummy peachy colour with a sheer peter pan collar top over it. It's a cute look don't you think? But I rarely wear the blouse since it's a little scratchy. I guess that's what I get for buying it from a cheap taobao seller! I like these heart shaped pastel brooches a lot even though they don't really match the outfit overall.


Emily Temple Cute's Wrapping Macaron necklace matches the cute pink bow on the skirt and the yummy sweets theme of the print. My sunglasses match the coral colour of the bustier too. It's my favourite summer colour!


Some transparent stripe socks are simple but thin so it makes the outfit look light and quite cooling, I think. i opted for a straw hat that I re-made. I pulled off the plain black ribbon and put a cute chain of daisies and a sweet lace ribbon and bow around it instead. It's much more toned down compared to the contrast of black and straw yellow.


Summer means bringing out the sandals! I bought these amazing jellies from UK brand Juju and they are my all time favourite. They're a pretty periwinkle blue with subtle glitter throughout. They are lovely with a colour coordinate like this and break away from the pinks in the rest of the outfit.

Skirt: Metamorphose
Bag: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Necklace: Emily Temple Cute
Shoes: Juju Footwear
Everything else: Offbrand

6 comments:

  1. This outfit is cute and a little risque ;) I'd love to see it worn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks babe! Honestly I think my bed wears it pretty well :P Maybe when summer arrives I'll give this outfit a go~ x

      Delete
  2. Wow cute co-ordinate! I love the choice of bustier and that transparent blouse, really modern and different from traditional lolita styling. I really hope you didn't wear it out in this gloomy winter weather though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii! Thank youu! Yes I was definitely trying a different look with my lolita wardrobe :) And god noooo, not in this weather!! XDD

      Delete