Sunday, 21 September 2014

L'oiseau Bleu


L'oiseau Bleu was one of my dream dresses when I first started buying lolita clothes. I loved the mint and brown colourways so much that I owned both but I sold the mint one since the pastel colour didn't match my wardrobe anymore. This skirt is still so dear to me. I hope you like this simple sweet outfit.

Skirt: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Blouse: Amavel
Headbow, tights: Angelic Pretty
Cardigan: Offbrand
Shoes: Secret Shop


I paired a sweet peachy pink toned cardigan which is more mature and elegant rather than pastel pop pink. The little gold embroidered bows are a cute detail on the cardigan!


I thought these Musee du Chocolat tights from Angelic Pretty would match nicely especially with brown tea party shoes. I do hate how the pretty brown tassle and curtain detail on the tights are always hidden under the dress! It's such a pretty motif that's wasted!


Isn't the print just divine? I love the sweet pink and dark red colours in the print. And the little illustrations are very fairytale like. The detail is just so perfect! I hope you enjoyed this cute and elegant outfit~



4 comments:

  1. Love the outfit! The color of the cardigan is quite unusual in Lolita but it fits great to your skirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The colour is a little more pink in real life (so orange in the photo DX), haha <3

      Delete
  2. Hello Angiii :) I'm new to your blog (I found you over tumblr ^^) so I hope you're not bothered by my question >.< I totally love this coordinate! So I wanted to ask where you got this cute Amavel Blouse from :)? Do they have an online shop :)?
    The colors are so nice and calm; they fit wonderfully in the coming fall season here ^//^
    I'd love to incooperate more lolita into my wardrobe and this looks just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello and welcome! I'm so pleased you found my blog <3 Sorry for the late response, but yes Amavel do have an online shop: http://www.amavel.jp/webshop/index.html. I used a shopping service (FromJapan) to help me buy from them. They have beautiful blouses! :D

      Delete