Sunday, 19 October 2014

Chocolate overdose wardrobe post


If you've been following my blog, you might have often heard me talking about how much I love chocolate and chocolate prints. For me, it's not just a popular phase that'll pass, I've been collecting my favourite chocolate prints ever since I started. And well, I guess it comes from my love for eating chocolate (especially the quality kind from Belgium). I hope you like my modest collection!


Starting off with the creme de la creme - AP Melty Ribbon Chocolate JSK, AP Melty Royal Chocolate low waist JSK, and AP Royal Chocolate (second release) JSK. I'm yet to find my ultimate dream dress (Royal Chocolate JSK in brown from first release) to complete the chocolate collection. It's so rare though, especially in brown!


Next up are chocolate themed prints from Angelic Pretty: Musee du Chocolate JSK, Royal Creamy Chocolate Salopette and Chess Chocolate bustier JSK. I'm keeping my eyes opened for Melty Chocolate again too (I regret selling it since it was my first dream print from AP) but I hope to find the OP or JSK version in pink x brown from the second release.


Emily Temple Cute's Chocolate and Ribbon print in both brown and pink! I'm so glad I have both colours because this dress is just perfect! And ETC's Chocolatier Rabbits print which is a gorgeous bright salmon pink. I'd love to find ETC's Chocolate Rabbits and Cupcakes dress and the Chocolate and Logo print one day.


Chocolate blouses from AP: Sweet Waffle, Musee du Chocolat and Royal Chocolate blouses from left to right. They are perfect to wear with all my chocolate dresses, but I think I'll have to invest in some short sleeved ones too.


The first two cardigans are from AP's Royal Melty Chocolate series and last cardigan and cutsew from ETC. The ETC cardigan is thinner which is great for warmer weather too. I really want to buy the Royal Chocolate short jacket from the second release in brown as a great chocolate outer piece but I fear the Australia weather wouldn't really give me the chance to wear it.


Chocolate bags all from AP series: Royal Creamy Chocolate, Melty Royal Chocolate, Royal Chocolate and Melty Chocolate (one of these is not like the others, haha!)


Chocolate beret, headbows, accessories, and jewellery from AP mainly but also ETC, Baby, Qpot and Swimmer. Do you like my Baby the Stars Shine Bright chocolate pass case for my travel card and my late phone case? It makes my everyday full of chocolate goodness~ And lastly, chocolate socks and tights! I buy often buy multiple colours because there's no such thing as too many pairs of socks!

And phew! That's my entire chocolate collection!

9 comments:

  1. This is absolutely wonderful, and I know a certain someone who will be in awe over your post~~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hihihi! Thank youu dear! Tell her to come to Australia if she wants a private tour into my chocolate wardrobe ;P

      Delete
  2. Aah, your dedication to collecting all these chocolate pieces is amazing! ♥ I want to show my brother (a chocolatier) this post; I think he'd get such a kick out of seeing your collection, it's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I would be so honoured to have my collection seen by a chocolate-maker! Let him know it's a work in progress, more to come when my savings allow it :D Thank you sweetie~ <3

      Delete
  3. This is so impressive!! I I love seeing cohesive collections like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much dear! It's almost a little TOO brown and ivory, haha! XD

      Delete
  4. Wow I have been looking for many chocolate prints they are soo hard to find

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you ever sell any chocolate cardigans and socks please let me know

    ReplyDelete