Wednesday, 10 December 2014

International Lolita Day High Tea



Happy International Lolita Day! How did you spend the frilly weekend? I organised a fancy high tea event at a lovely little cafe for our community on the Sunday. Each guest received a little gift upon arrival, plus a cute little lucky dip prize too. We were welcomed with a glass of delicious strawberry champagne followed by sandwiches, scones and mini cakes served with tea.


I only just managed to squeeze everyone into the group photo but everyone was so sweet and happy! There was much 'ooh'ing and 'aah'ing over dresses and accessories (like usual) and we all joked around enjoying the friendly atmosphere. I was especially envious of the Revival Lotta worn by one of the girls!


Like many times before this year, my sister and I twinned outfits! We both managed to buy Loyal Rosette in red during the hectic AP release and couldn't wait to wear it together. Surprisingly, our December weather was cool enough to wear long sleeves and long socks. It suited me (and our coordinates for the day) just fine!


Jumperskirt, socks: Angelic Pretty
Beret: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Bag: Milk
Shoes: Secret Shop
Blouse: Dangerfield
Rosette: Infanta
Crown brooch: Handmade


Isn't the print just so divine? I'm matching my cute little Korilakkuma bag charm in a cute red military suit too! Hoping you had a lovely weekend, and I'm so looking forward to our next celebrations~

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a lovely day! I unfortunately couldn't celebrate :( I had work, and the weather has not been on my side in Northern NSW!

    You and your sister are adorable! Loyal Rosette looks very beautiful on you both; very cute coordinates!

    ♥ Rhiannon
    www.pastelsandparfaits.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh! Australia weather can really suck, right? We've had a bout of cold weather - in December! How lucky (and so weird too). Hope you can celebrate with your comm next time~ Thanks for the comment, dear! x

      Delete