Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Out with the old, in with the new


Happy New Year's Eve! It's rather hard to believe that 2014 is drawing to a close. This year has been monumental for me; I finished both my Law degree (with honours, even if it's second class) and my French diploma! 6 years of university study finished, and three parchments to show it (congratulations to me!) I also moved out with my sister and into our own little maisonette. It's been ever so fun (and full of home decor, and chores, and adult responsibilities).

I really wanted to write about how much I've changed (my style and tastes) through the year, but looking back, I'm a bit disappointed to say how little change has taken place! So instead, here are some outfit snapshots from 2014 (all can be found here):

All the delicious chocolate prints! Chess Chocolate, Royal Creamy Chocolate,
Musee du Chocolat and Melty Royal Chocolate all from AP.
Left to right: ETC Chocolatier Rabbits, AP Honey Cake, ETC Macaron
Print, AP Petit Patisserie.
Left to right: JetJ Cadre du Chat, AP Magical Etoile, AP Loyal Rosette,
AP Holy Night Story.
As for resolutions? Nothing concrete, because I never seem to fulfil them (which is absolutely depressing) However, I'm dying for more creative inspiration for coordinates in the new year. Plus I have a new wishlist of dresses to search for, and so many dresses hiding in the wardrobe that need to be worn. I'll work on that, I think! But most of all, I hope 2015 will be full of new and exciting surprises! What about you, dear reader, what do you wish 2015 will bring?


Wishing you all a happy and fruitful 2015! Much love, from an outer space alien. xx



4 comments:

  1. Is it terrible that I only recently discovered that you two were sisters? :P I love all of your co-ords, and I look forward to seeing more of them in the new year!

    - Sarah
    www.oh-so-kawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh? Really? Hahaha, well, the more you know XDDD

      Delete
  2. So many lovely coords! I love your style a lot ^^

    http://luniechan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you! I've always loved your style, Lunie! You're such an amazing inspiration to me :D

      Delete