Monday, 19 January 2015

In wonderland


To support my dear friend who'd recently started a new second-hand lolita selling shop, my sister and I visited a little stall she had during a pop-up exhibition inspired by the one and only Alice in Wonderland. The weather was absolutely perfect for a relaxing outdoor event in the beautiful parklands bordering the main CBD in Adelaide.


I was dying to wear my Alice in Wonderland print by Jane Marple and this was the perfect opportunity. I donned a rather simple otome-kei style outfit and rode into town on my beloved (and matching) bicycle. Surprisingly, I had no troubles riding with a small pannier and a dress, which I imagined would have been rather troublesome!

Jumperskirt: Jane Marple
Blouse: Emily Temple Cute
Necklace: Disney Couture
Shoes, socks, bag: Offbrand
Headbow: Handmade by me


Before leaving town, my sister and I stopped by the new Pepper Lunch for a lazy lunch before riding home. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment