Monday, 12 January 2015

Royal Creamy Chocolate


Last year I began creating lolita and otome coordinates (that I didn't wear) and I couldn't wait to start the series off again. I've placed them all under a new tag for easy viewing. To start myself off, I worked on a summertime coordinate with AP's Royal Creamy Chocolate salopette. The print is so gorgeous and works perfectly with browns and golds; however, I tried a bright blue striped shirt and hints of red for a casual stand-out look. I also realised I don't own any bright red hair pieces, but don't worry, I shall remedy that problem shortly!

Salopette, socks: Angelic Pretty
Striped top: ASOS
Beret: Q-pot
Bag: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes, bracelet: Offbrand




I hope you enjoyed my first flat lay of the year! The colours remind me so much of our dearest friend Hello Kitty, maybe I should wear this to our newest cafe some time! Do you like the choice of colours I used?

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely coord <3

    http://luniechan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete