Tuesday, 27 January 2015

Seifuku Sunday


Since moving out, my younger sister has been seriously missing our shared sisterly fun. So before she recommenced school, we had a great girly night out  for dessert at the Hello Kitty Cafe followed by a slumber party at our little maisonette!


In determining what to wear, we came up 'Seifuku Sunday' as our theme and I lent my red Bodyline seifuku to her, which she twinned with my older sister, Kairii. Cute twins!



As for myself, I wore my Cosmic Print by AP since the sailor collar is totally on point! I paired it with some soft pinks and these perfectly matching glitter jelly sandals. But I did feel a little left out since they were a cute matching pair!

Jumperskirt, socks, bag: Angelic Pretty
Cardigan: Zara
Shoes: Juju Footwear
Scrunchie: Offbrand



Dessert was delicious and involved too many obligatory food photos and of course, selfies! I had the strawberry tart which was so cute! I wish there was more custard in the middle though. All in all, we had a marvellous time laughing and chatting. It's so great to hang out with family sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment