Thursday, 19 February 2015

Chocolate and Rabbits


I'm so excited to share my first outfit with the first dream dress I found in 2015! I still can't believe I found a dream dress so early in the year. I wanted this lovely print from Emily Temple Cute for some time but I was adamant about the grey colour only. Although I have seen the black and blue colourways for sale, I was patient and it really paid off!


It's a simple and casual style outfit with a burgundy felt bowler like the little cherry on top! And of course, being me, I had to bring out the chocolate accents with a chocolate bag and shoes!

Dress: Emily Temple Cute
Bag: Angelic Pretty
Everything else: Offbrand

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! What a lovely outfit!
    I hope to see this worn on you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess, I want to wear it soon too. The weather has been WAY too hot to even try anything layered (even if it's just lace) but when the heat dies down I will definitely wear this <3

      Delete