Sunday, 22 February 2015

Meeting Hello Kitty


Over the weekend, we had a very special guest visit our city - Ballerina Hello Kitty! She was down here for a meet and greet to celebrate Chinese New Year. I couldn't wait to see her and have my photo taken, especially when the kind staff at the Hello Kitty Cafe had emailed me about it in advance.


We arrived in Chinatown 5 minutes before Hello Kitty's last meet and greet shift. There were so many small children in line and we were afraid we'd miss out on a photo. Luckily the owners of the cafe recognised us and allowed us to take photos with the guest of honour before the end of the day. I was so rushed I forgot to take my sunglasses off (or make sure my bag was facing the right way)!

Onepiece: Emily Temple Cute
Bag: Angelic Pretty
Headbow, necklace: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Juju Footwear


To cool off, we decided to stay at the cafe to have lunch and chat! I tried the classic chocolate cake, which was really rich and yummy! My sister got the rose and watermelon cake (which came with a free cool watermelon drink) and Brooke ordered the banana and nuts waffles!

No comments:

Post a Comment