Sunday, 15 February 2015

Valentine's Matching Triplets


My sister and I were a little late with preparing our outfits for the meet, but on the up side, we ended up matching triplets with our dearest friend Brooke! Since the weather was stinking hot (I don't know how we do it here in Australia) we decided to wear fewer layers and skip on the big fluffy panniers.


Can you guess our matching theme? Yes! Emily Temple Cute biscuit prints! Aren't we so clever! We matched it with some red accents since it's Valentine's Day! We even had matching socks and shoes, triplet bags and biscuit accessories! Brooke made some adorable biscuit brooches for us last year which we all wore with each of our Qpot biscuit necklaces! We're so biscuit obsessed!!



Dress: Emily Temple Cute
Blouse: Amavel
Bag: Swimmer
Socks: Angelic Pretty
Necklace: Qpot
Everything else: Offbrand

2 comments:

  1. You really look cute!
    I love the dress and I am glad I got the bag too :D

    Love, Lisa

    http://lolitagoesbad.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! Congratulations on getting the bag. <3

      Delete