Friday, 27 February 2015

Macarons and tea


Laduree is my favourite French patisserie and it's so upsetting that my little city doesn't have one (yet - I'm still hopeful)! I almost don't eat any other macarons anymore, except ones that come from Laduree. So I was so surprised when my dearest friend of almost ten years brought me a little gift from her trip to Sydney.


I decided to set up a quick little afternoon tea with my sister to share the macarons with her and to try a new tea we bought. Passing through a fancy department store the other day, we picked up some Earl Grey Green Tea from the famous Fortnum and Masons! We also enjoyed some melon bread (or as we call it 'pineapple bread') that our mother made the day before, some yummy lemon cheesecake in a jar and these creamy chocolate eclairs (though they weren't all that great tasting)

No comments:

Post a Comment