Monday, 30 March 2015

Teddy bear picnic


Teddy bear picnics are the epitome of children's parties. I remember attending my first when I was about 8 years old, it's so much fun bringing a beloved toy to enjoy a picnic with you! Our community decided to relive the nostalgic days with a teddy bear picnic lolita meet. It was like an Usakumya/Kumakumya meet up! I brought my medium sized pink one which I bought from the Paris Baby shop on my first visit there. She holds a special spot in my heart (even though I haven't named her - yet!)


I wore a rather casual (but chocolate-y) outfit that I threw on last minute. I wasn't sure how hot or cold it would be either since in Autumn the weather could be freezing in the morning but boiling hot during the day. All I wanted was comfort knowing I had to catch public transport and do some walking too. So a cutsew instead of a blouse, no wig, no pannier and a comfy backpack was the way to go!

Salopette, brooch: Angelic Pretty
Cutsew, cardigan, socks: Emily Temple Cute
Bag: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Beret, necklace: Q-pot
Shoes: Secret Shop
Rosette: Handmade




4 comments:

  1. It's so cute! You always have such wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, our community has lovely meets! I really enjoy them a lot~ <3

      Delete