Tuesday, 21 April 2015

Candy Star Rabbit


I put together a quick coordinate with my Candy Star Rabbit from Metamorphose. It's one of my first dresses and I'm sad to say I'm selling it. But I just haven't given it enough love in the recent years so I want to find it a new home. I wanted to make a last coordinate with it before it sells (or maybe someone will be inspired by this and buy it, hohoho!)


Coordinating with a gorgeous lavender, I was channeling my love for the navy and lavender combination again. Nothing can go wrong with these two colours! And today I added some yellow and gold touches which work nicely into a magical starry theme. What do you think of this outfit?

Onepiece: Metamorphose
Cardigan: Fi.n.t
Headbow: Angelic Pretty
Star clip: Chocomint
Socks, necklace: Emily Temple Cute

No comments:

Post a Comment