Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Chocolate and Rabbits


The other day, my sister from Treehouse Nation, had some fun dressing me up with things from my wardrobe. I, in turn had the privilege of coordinating some outfits for her. You can check out what I put together for her on her blog. She chose a sweet combination of pink and navy which I personally adore! And with this neutral toned dress, I think the result was lovely!


My fringe needed serious trimming but I decided to clip it up with a middle part for a more mature look. And I guess it shows you don't always need a fringe to look cute! What do you think of this outfit?

Dress: Emily Temple Cute
Necklace: Angelic Pretty
Shoes: Wittner au
Everything else: Offbrand

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is really adorable, the more I see this print the more I want it !
    And you look lovely even without a fringe ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank youuu! The print is lovely, I hope you find it someday too! We can twinnnn <3

      Delete