Tuesday, 7 April 2015

Chocolate Easter meet


Happy Easter! How did you spend your Easter holidays? On Saturday, I organised a little celebration for our lolita community. Although the weather turned out to be perfect for a picnic, I was too afraid it might rain on us when making the event. So I reserved a table at a lovely chocolate cafe instead. I think it was a splendid idea anyway! We enjoyed filling ourselves with delicious cakes and hot chocolates and followed with a little imaginary Easter egg hunt. How did we do it? We made little riddles for everyone to solve! Can you figure it out?

I am an Easter egg, where am I hidden,
Figure it out with these clues you are given:
My friend is holding me, keeping me safe and sound,
She told me a story of how she was found,
Eyes full of tears and her face in a frown,
Until a sweet lolita made a hood for her crown,
She has always wanted to be someone else,
But I think she should just be her cute little self.

I am an Easter egg, where am I hidden,
Figure it out with these clues you are given:
Lolita's are always surprised to find,
One, two or even none sometimes,
I'm found among these things I'll tell you:
Loose change, some lint and a bunched up tissue,
Before I came in I saw a carpet of green,
Some flowers and clovers, oh what a happy Spring scene,
Fluffy cotton clouds just like their tails,
A basket, some chicks and other small details.


Afterwards we found an impressive fake grass covered wall down a nearby alleyway to take some photos. Look at all the chocolate prints at the meet! Thank you AP for blessing our community with chocolate!



My sister and I decided it would be a swell time to pull out our Melty Ribbon Chocolate dresses and twinned as two little chocolate Easter bunnies! What do you think? The gold details remind me of gold foil wrapping!

Jumperskirt, bag: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: H&M
Necklaces: Qpot
Shoes: Secret Shop
Headbow, Braided ears: Handmade
Tights: Offbrand

If you couldn't figure the riddles out, the answers are:
1. Inside an Usakumya pouch
2. Inside the pocket of AP's Happy Garden dress

Happy Easter!!


4 comments:

  1. You both look adorable!
    I love your chocolate outfits! ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear!! That means a lot to me <3

      Delete
  2. I love your braided rabbit ears ! You all look so cute !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear! We had an amazing time looking so cute together! :D

      Delete