Monday, 13 April 2015

Little Bear's Cafe


This is the second outfit that Kairii from Treehouse Nation put together for me. It's a little different though because she picked some main pieces from her own wardrobe! I got to wear one of my dream prints, Little Bear's Cafe which she already has in brown. 


I really loved the simplicity of this outfit and the little touches of pink. The velveteen bowtie is actually taken from my Victorian Tassel JSK but the colour matches the print perfectly! Although you mightn't be able to see, I'm wearing a cute matching linked doughnuts necklace too! This has made me want to find the ivory colourway even more! 

Jumperskirt, beret, bow brooch: Angelic Pretty
Necklace: Milk
Rosette brooch: Handmade
Shoes: Wittner au
Socks: Dangerfield
Blouse: Offbrand

No comments:

Post a Comment