Monday, 27 April 2015

Regimental Stripe


Autumn has really settled in on this side of the globe, and with it comes the lovely deep jewel tones that I love. Falling leaves, heavy rain, thick cardigans, woolly jumpers, hot tea and warm fires. It really is my favourite season, and my birthday falling within it is just a bonus! This is a simple outfit I threw together to celebrate my favourite time of year. Plus, I haven't yet worn this lovely Jane Marple skirt since I bought it last year so I thought I'd give it a try. What's your favourite season?



Regimental stripes call for a preppy, librarian look. I used muted primary colours that tie in nicely with the woven print in the skirt. Usually these three colours look too childish, but since they are deeper in tone, I think they compliment each other well. Worn with my favourite heeled tasseled loafers for a feminine and classical look.

Beret: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Blouse: H&M
Skirt: Jane Marple
Rosette: Infanta
Everything else: Offbrand

2 comments:

  1. What a cute and classy outfit !
    I like the colours association :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love these colours too! It's perfect for autumn, right! Thank youu Camille~ :D

      Delete