Friday, 17 April 2015

Royal Creamy Chocolate


I'd been a little stuck with coordinating and wearing this cute salopette from Angelic Pretty. For some unknown reason, I only put together chocolate outfits sticking to a palette of only brown and ivory. How boring! But not for any longer! Today, it'll be worn with navy, wine and mustard.



What do you think of this outfit? I really like using a chocolate themed dress in a very non-chocolate way. (Well, I do love a head to toe chocolate outfit too.) The cute regimental striped blouse with its ivory collar and cuffs perfectly match the salopette while bringing with it a preppy style. Plus, everything other than the salopette is non-lolita brand or offbrand! Even though I bought the entire set of this print (both tights, headbow, beret, and bag) I never like wearing it together, and I much prefer creating coordinates with my daily wardrobe.

Salopette: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Miss Patina
Rosette: Infanta
Bowler hat: Dangerfield
Everything else: Offbrand

No comments:

Post a Comment