Thursday, 2 April 2015

Victorian Tassel


With the cooler weather blowing in, I thought it was time to pull out the velveteen! But actually, it's still too warm, I was still so sweaty after, haha! Anyway, I've been dreaming up romantic princess coordinates with my beautiful Victorian Tassel jumperskirt and today I wanted to test it out. A different style to what I usually wear but I was up for a fun challenge. What do you think?


I had to take a billion photos with my old digital camera and the self timer since the DSLR is with my younger sister. And honestly I almost pulled my hair out over the low quality!! I almost decided to delete them all. But if you've ever tried it, you'll know how much effort walking behind and in front of the camera is. So I tried to salvage what I could. Please excuse the fuzziness and horrible lighting. I might have another go once I get the proper camera back, until then, I'd love to hear from you~

Jumperskirt: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: H&M
Sceptre: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Tights: Offbrand
Shoes: Wittner au
Headpiece, rosette, tassels: Handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment