Monday, 18 May 2015

Chess Chocolate


It's been some time since I wore my Chess Chocolate dress! I'm trying to clean out my wardrobe, and it's hard looking at things and telling myself to sell it. Even though I don't wear it, I just can't bring myself to do it! "I'm sure I'll wear it soon", "I'll regret it and it'll be hard to find again" or "but it's part of my collection"! They are all sore excuses, but I use it all too frequently. 

But Chess Chocolate is a print that falls into my chocolate collection, so it's one I won't be parting with soon. I really love the lavender and chocolate mix and here it is again! It's sweet but without being very pastel or over the top. Plus, this cardigan is just the loveliest, comfiest thing ever!

Jumperskirt, beret: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Amavel
Cardigan: Fi.n.t
Tights: Offbrand
Shoes: Secret Shop

4 comments:

  1. If you don't have to to you shouldn't sell it, this dress is so beautiful and I wish I could find the ivory jsk !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu, yes I hope to keep it a little longer. Though I feel less inclined to wearing lolita in general these days. I really hope you find the jsk in ivory! <3<3

      Delete
  2. Brown and lilac is a surprisingly nice combination!
    btw I think one of the images in your header (the about me one) is broken or has gotten hacked or something as it's showing a picture of a gun :-O

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! Oh my gosh, thank you for letting me know! It's definitely happened before and I had no idea how to fix it then it was gone! But it looked hilarious and I wish I had a screen shot XD I notice now it's back to 'about' on my browser though so I think it's because of the free image hosting I use (looks like it's time to change, hahaha!)

      Delete