Thursday, 21 May 2015

Doughnuts and Cutlery



I normally find onepieces rather hard to coordinate, I mean, what can I really do with it other than wear it on its own? So, I decided to play with some unique colours and my beloved Doughnut and Cutlery print from Emily Temple Cute. I love the pastel sax colour, but even more so, I love the yummy doughnuts printed all over this light, delicate fabric! 


This dress is like a sack shape so I don't wear a pannier under it. I think it's so perfect for otome style! What do you think of it paired with mustard? I think it adds a more mature tone to it!

Onepiece: Emily Temple Cute
Cardigan, shoes: Offbrand
Socks: Cotton On
Necklace: Angelic Pretty
Glitter bow: 6% Dokidoki
Shoes: Taobao

2 comments:

  1. I do love those shoes! The necklace is super adorable too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them too but they're starting to fall apart (and I cannot for the life of me find the shop on Taobao I bought it from!) Thank youu! <3

      Delete