Sunday, 31 May 2015

Review: Chiffon Rose shop & Tokimeki necklaces


Last week I made a whimsical purchase for these gorgeously delicate little friends by Tokimeki teikoku no momoiro Gabriel. I missed out on the little rabbit key when Chiffon Rose first stocked Tokimeki accessories but I was lucky this time to get him along with the medium crowned rabbit and a brown crowned fawn on Chiffon Rose's webshop.


Chiffon Rose's cart process is super simple to use so I won't go into detail. I paid with my credit card through Paypal which was also pretty straightforward. Since shipping was within Australia, I knew the price was what Auspost charges ($13.40 medium satchel)  so there wasn't anything new there either. The items were shipped 2 days after I made the order and arrived one week from the day I ordered. The items were boxed and then sealed in an Auspot satchel. Though the box was a little battered on the journey here, the items were nestled in packing paper so they didn't knock about too much.




I absolutely adore them and they look just as gorgeous in photos as they do in real life. I bought the grey rabbit key, the grey crowned rabbit and the brown crowned fawn. I love that they appear to be made of porcelain with the glossy coat as it just adds to the fragile appearance, but they're made of a sturdy resin so I'm not so worried about breakages. Each piece is painted by hand, and it's so great to know how much effort has been put into each and every creation.

Overall, I'm beyond pleased with Chiffon Rose's service and the quality of these gorgeous little creatures. I'm almost certain I'll be adding more animals to my collection! 

No comments:

Post a Comment