Thursday, 7 May 2015

Royal Chocolate


I couldn't help but use this gorgeous blouse for another chocolate themed outfit, this time with my dream dress Royal Chocolate by AP! Actually it's the first time I've worn this beauty in an outfit in the 3 years that I've owned it. I've only tried it on or used it in flat lays before. But it's such a comfortable dress (a little big though) and I love the simplicity of the cut and the cute little chocolate buttons! I think the mix of preppy cute with this perfect jacquard dress works wonders. What do you think?


The dress is a little shorter than most of my other AP dresses, but I think this gives the dress a more casual vibe, especially since it looks so much better with a smaller pannier too. I decided a simple hair-do worked nicely and used the matching barrette to clip up my hair. And oh my, I'm rather proud of how long my hair has grown! And sleeping in braids give the nicest waves for added volume!

Jumperskirt, barrette: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Miss Patina
Socks: Offbrand
Shoes: Secret Shop

2 comments:

  1. I've never posted a comment before but I need to say to you that I really love your outfits ! You're a great inspiration to me ! You're always so beautiful ! I can't wait to see the next coordinates you'll post here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you kindly, my dear! I'm so happy you like my coordinate and I hope I can inspire you with more of my outfits <3 You are such a lovely lolita yourself <3<3

      Delete