Sunday, 28 June 2015

50 Shades of Pink


Yesterday I hosted a '50 Shades of Pink' lolita meet with a friend who was kind enough to open her backyard up as the venue. The theme, as you may have already guessed was pink! I asked the girls to wear their pinkest outfits and we decorated the garden with so many pink balloons and even her pink legless flamingos came out to play! We enjoyed a delicious party and played a little game of 'Pink that Pink Print' which was really funny to see the creativity of some girls who made up print names for prints they didn't know!



I was torn between wearing AP Victorian Tassel or JM Logo Print but I went with the latter in the end for a more casual and otome style outfit. I think I'll save Victorian Tassel for a bigger, more dramatic event. Never the less head to toe in various shades of pink! My bag was pink too but I forgot it in the photo.

Dress: Jane Marple
Blouse: Amavel
Beret, bag: Angelic Pretty
Necklace: Qpot
Shoes: Secret Shop
Everything else: Offbrand

4 comments:

  1. I never saw that JM dress in pink before, it's such a nice dusty shade :-)

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's absolutely gorgeous! The print is a dream of mine, I just need to hunt it down in navy now! :D

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute idea for a meet up! Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really had lots of fun hanging around and laughing! It was a great informal kind of meet up that I love! <3

      Delete