Monday, 22 June 2015

JM Logo Print


This is a very sweet and simple outfit I threw together just as an excuse to photograph the lovely dress. Although I'm still lusting after the navy colour, I really learned love this dusty pastel pink colour when I received this dress. Paired simply with cream and a sparkly gold touch, I opted for no blouse and few accessories. I think this draws attention to more delicate details like the embroidery on the cardigan or the subtle print on the dress and makes it a neat casual outfit.


I added a few touches of brown with the polka dot socks and my little fawn necklace. Brown is such a lovely neutral colour that adds depth without being too powerfully bold. Some simple patterns add detail without clutter too. 

Dress: Jane Marple
Cardigan: Fi.n.t
Socks: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Necklace: Tokimeki
Bag: Milk

No comments:

Post a Comment