Sunday, 26 July 2015

Chocolatier Rabbit

For the first day of Avcon, I helped my sweet friend Lauren who has been working hard to start a secondhand lolita/general Japanese fashion shop. My sister and I helped with setting up the booth for Dapper Doe and we extended our help to manning the store and making the sales!

It was a really fun time getting to chat to new girls interested in lolita fashion and help make a few sales. I felt so happy seeing the store brimming with people trying things on, browsing and buying. But it was really tiring too so we ended up going home at 5pm. Plus I had to make sure I was ready the next day for the lolita parade and tea party. 


I threw something comfortable and casual on so I could easily reach things, move around and pass things to people without being in the way with a big petticoat, or worrying about false eyelashes or anything!

Cutsew, dress: Emily Temple Cute
Shoes: Asos.com
Necklace: Tokimeki
Beret: Qpot
Chocolate brooch: Angelic Pretty
Everything else: Offbrand

No comments:

Post a Comment