Sunday, 6 September 2015

Magical Etoile



Here is a colour combination I decided to try that's a little quirky but I think it's a good example of using this method of colour coordinating. I really love Magical Etoile paired with pinks, reds and lavenders but I really wanted to try it with the sweet lemon yellow. I don't think I've seen it coordinated this way before but I really love it together. I think it brings out the cute little rabbit character in the print and makes for a really unique coordinate. The pastel contrasts nicely with the deep rich navy colour and brightens a coordinate up. I don't have much for lemon yellow accessories except for this lovely warm cardigan! But I guess it's a good excuse to hunt some down now. What do you think of the navy and yellow mix?

Jumperskirt: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Dangerfield
Beret: Swimmer
Necklace: Emily Temple Cute
Bear brooch: Moon Bunny
Socks, diamond brooch, cardigan, hairclips: Offbrand

2 comments:

  1. What a cute coordinate !
    I really like your style ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like to play around with colours and experiment with my wardrobe. So lovely to hear kind words from someone as gorgeous and always so well dressed as you <3<3<3

      Delete