Saturday, 24 October 2015

50 More Shades of Pink


Having missed the first 50 Shades of Pink meet held earlier this year, dear Sarah (who is the community's biggest lover of pink) decided she needed to host another pink themed meet, this time to celebrate her birthday. Held in her lovely home, she showed us her very pink room where she keeps all her lolita, accessories and plush toys. We had so much fun chatting and eating all the delicious food she made (those brownies were delectable!) that I didn't take photos. I think this really shows how 1) I'm horrible at documenting meets, and 2) I have so much fun that I don't even think about taking photos.

I did have an outfit photo before I left home so that's something! I love the very casual look of this lacy crop over ETC's Ribbon and Chocolate in pink! It's so comfortable to wear in hot weather too so that's a big advantage too. Since my look was so casual, I paired my outfit with my favourite Converses. Yes the pink doesn't match, but at least I knocked off a few more shades of pink in the outfit.

Dress: Emily Temple Cute
Bag, headbow: Angelic Pretty
Necklace: Baby the Stars Shine Bright
Shoes: Converse All Stars
Everything else: Offbrand

2 comments:

  1. It's funny how pink is my favorite color but I always prefer muted colors in Lolita, the pink meeting sounds like an awesome idea though! I have the same problem taking pictures of meetings, I always get too excited about everything else and forget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I hope you will have a pink party too! I'd love to see photos (if you remember to take any, heheh!). But it's so horrible to end an event and think "ah, I forgot to take photos of everything - again!" right? At least we're having fun though~ XDD

      Delete