Saturday, 24 October 2015

Ballerina Rabbits


I honestly think it's the hardest thing to coordinate a dream dress. I want to do it justice and I want to make it wonderful. But I  doubt myself and wonder if I've reached that point or not. Maybe it's just me? I took on the challenge to coordinate my dreamiest dream dress - ETC's Ballerina Rabbits. I've lusted after this dress since 2012 and now the baby is mine, but how do I wear it? I thought of 3 outfits to try but in the end only photographed one because the rest just didn't feel right.

This is the only one I felt 80% happy with. I wanted to use navy with lavender to match the grey and the dark purples tones on the the print. Since it's such a dream  print, I wanted to make it the absolute focal point and didn't want to distract from it with too many accessories or patterns. That's why I stuck to simple, subtle patterns. I think I'll have to look for some more inspiration though so I can make something that I love wholeheartedly! What do you think of this outfit?

Dress, necklace: Emily Temple Cute
Blouse, socks: Dangerfield
Bag: Milk
Shoes: ASOS
Beret: Offbrand

4 comments:

  1. I'm always a huge admirer of how well you coordinate outfits, it seems like you just have a wonderful feel for what goes together and often have unexpected features. I adore how you've styled this, the dark base of the blouse and socks really highlights the rabbits dresses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind comment, Freya! <3 I'm so happy to hear that and it makes me want to try even harder to make better coords. You're too sweet <3<3

      Delete
  2. I think it's perfect! Congratulations on finding you dream dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOUUU <3 It's seriously the best feeling though~ :D

      Delete