Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Introducing Needle by Monarch


"Needle by Monarch is embroidery inspired by the simplest things that make us smile and dream of awaiting adventures."

I've spoken a little about wanting to take my embroidery hobby further. Today I want to show you what I've been working on. Needle is bringing you hand embroidered brooches and accessories. Each brooch is lovingly stitched and takes a lot of time and patience. I really hope I can take this project further and make more collections to suit your adventure. But I don't want to get too far ahead of myself.

The first few brooches to start my project off are some of my all time favourite sweets:


Macaron Towers - Quintessentially French, a tower of 10 macarons wrapped in a ribbon as a luxurious treat. Comes in: 1) Raspberry, Hazelnut, Earl Grey and Rose macarons with a light blue ribbon; 2) Strawberry, Salted Caramel, Mint and Chocolate with a mint ribbon.


Soft Cream - We're all screaming for these creamy soft ice cream atop an original waffle cone. Comes in: 1) Strawberries and Creamy Vanilla; 2) Fresh Mint and Chocolate


French Cruller Doughnuts - Donut miss these guilty pleasure twisted doughnuts dipped in sugary sweet icing. Comes in: 1) Strawberry Icing; 2) Chocolate Icing

Price: $23USD each
Domestic shipping (Australia): $2USD (+$1 per additional item ordered)
International shipping: $6USD (+$1.50 per additional item ordered)

You can purchase any of these brooches on Needle by Monarch's storenvy webshop. If you have any questions or comments, I'd love to hear from you too!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my, these are so so cute! Now I've to just wait for payday ;_;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thanks so much! <3 I look forward to receiving your order :3

      Delete
  2. I seriously want all the macaroon ones! They are adorable.
    Ohdearmilk ✧・゜*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I've only got one mint ribbon macaron tower left! <3<3

      Delete
  3. Purée, mais c'est super mignon !!!
    Un projet "cupcake" serait-il possible ? :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci, Pyl~ <3 Cupcakes? Pour toi, ouii c'est possible! Je n'ai pas trop de temps au moment, mais pendant les vacances de noel... on verra .... ;P

      Delete
  4. En fait je ne savais pas que tu parlais français =O
    En tout cas ces bbroches sont adorables *o*

    Lunie Chan - Le Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merciiii, Lunie~ Oui, j’étudiais le français depuis plusieurs années ! Malheureusement je ne parle jamais et donc j’ai oublié presque tout ce que j’ai appris ! :((

      Delete