Monday, 19 October 2015

September Picnic Meet

selfiception | #squadgoals
Oops! I completely forgot about posting about this meet I hosted in mid September. What was supposed to be a picnic in the park turned into burgers at Grill'd. Every time I try to organise an outdoor meet, the weather forecasts rain. But when the day comes, the weather is the loveliest. I think the universe is telling me to stay indoors. Anyway, since I already booked a table at the burger bar (and becuase I was craving their mustard and pickle beef burger), we went for lunch before going for a walk to the park. (Craving satisfied!)


This is where I started taking some weird photos. While everyone else was getting pretty outfit photos and cute group pictures, I thought mine were still better. My favourite of the day is eating Alycia's head. She had no idea what was going on. Haha!

Towards the end of the day, a few of us decided to party on and get gelato. Oh yes, more food! We discovered the newly renovated 'boudoir' upstairs at Gelatissimo and think it's high time we have an icecream meet up there. Theme: sexy and delicious. Yes.


Yes I did have some serious photos too. I wore an otome outfit because the high waisted dress hides my food baby and secondly, my wardrobe is now 70% otome and 30% lolita. I wanted to hold on to Winter a little longer by wearing dark wintery colours. It's a pretty simple outfit but a little preppy and also very chocolate so I really liked my outfit! All in all, a very yummy fun meetup! Do you like casual meetups better or formal OTT ones?

Dress: Emily Temple Cute
Blouse: Dangerfield
Bag, barette: Angelic Pretty
Socks: Daiso
Shoes: ASOS
Everything else: Offbrand

No comments:

Post a Comment