Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Chocolate and Ribbons



This is another one of my dream dresses, and I don't think I need to say why (hint: chocolate). I especially love the unique cut of this ETC dress too. It looks so cute even without a blouse and an added bonus, it doesn't require a pannier. I've seen it coordinated with a blouse though and I wanted to try it myself. Adding raspberry and mint touches I wanted to coordinate a delicious and fresh outfit. But looking back I don't think the blouse is right. What do you think?

Oh can we take a moment to appreciate how the Kate Spade ribbon bangle matches the mint Leur Getter socks perfectly?

Dress: Emily Temple Cute
Blouse: Dangerfield
Necklace, bag: Angelic Pretty
Socks: Leur Getter
Shoes: Taobao
Bracelet: Kate Spade

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit especially the polka dot top & chocolate dress combo! So sweet & original!! <3

    ReplyDelete